RSS

Friday, April 8, 2016

Only 9 more days

Hello and thank you for stopping by,
As the Stampin Up  onstage l9cal event is getting closer I decided to make a countdown showing you a priject or card i made during the last week.
So here we go.
As easter isn't that long ago i thought I would start with my international and national easter cards. 
I made them using the honeycomb happiness Saleabration stampset . That little chick was just too cute. I watercolored it on watercolorpaper and handcut it. 

While I used the petite petals punch on the international cards I used the vine from the botanical builder for you framelit dies for my national cards.

  My awesome Demosister Peggy gave me the vine die for free. Awesome demo family I tell you. 

Please let me know what you think.
Thank you for stopping by and happy stamping!
Maria :)


1 comments:

Cindy said...

They are all super cute Maria :) ty for mine! Hugs and love