RSS

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Morning Meadow madness!!!

Hello and Thank you for stopping by!!! I was very pleased about all the positive reactions after my first post and the new design of my Blog!!! Thank you everyone!!
This past weekend I was looking for inspiration and found this awesome card on Pinterest using the Stampin Up stampset Morning meadow.
This card inspired me so very much that I made my own version of it.
I used a different matching stamp for the pansies that is also in the Morning Meadow set and fits the pansy-punch from Stampin Up. I stamped the flowers on Very Vanilla cardstock.
I curled the leafes of the flower with my bonefolder to give them a more realistic effect and added some bling in the middle to make them more elegant :)
I used my distressinks and the Inkssentials blending tool from Ranger for adding the color over the white embossed branches.
I also dryembossed the paper with some scorelines to give it a little frame :)
The sentiment I added is also from Stampin Up from the set Simply Sketched.

One card of that kind wasn´t enough for me (and here begins the madness) and so I made a few in different colors :




The other sentiment stamps I used are from LOTV´s Simply Sophisticated
My wonderful creative friend Cindy gave me the advice/idea to make some in multi-colors and so I did an I really like how they turned out :)


Please let me know what you think and which one is your favourite. I hope you will have a fantastic weekend!!
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!

9 comments:

Ina G said...

Oh Maria - they are all so BEAUTIFUL. Simply awesome. I want one.....

Unknown said...

Amazing cards huni, you're so talented and I just love what you create. Lots of love, your crafty sis.

Mary Gregor said...

They are all so Lovely. I like the purple one and the multi one in purple(Last one).

The Queen (Laura) said...

They are all beautiful! I love the flower stamp you used, and the Pansy stamp and punch look wonderful. I love the bottom one.
Lots of Hugs,
Laura

Birdie said...

Very pretty M! Couldn't pick a favorite if I had to.

Marrigje said...

Love what you did with this card. Especially with the multi coloured.


Maya Kiwi said...

All very beautiful, Maria, but, I like the orange one the best. Love your site.
Maya

Anonymous said...

Love these cardsm they are beautiful....Hugs Ali :)

Cindy :) said...

they are all so beautiful....YAY...the teal one is mine forever....I love it, and so does everyone that visits my craft room :) They all want it!! :) ty so much for thinking of me my sweet friend, love you :) hugs