RSS

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I like roses

Hello and thank you for stopping by!!! Today I want to share some other flowers with you that I made after the tutorial of Valita. This Lady has so very many awesome ideas, you should defiently check it out here. I made these roses with my StampinUp owl-punch and I love how they turned out.
I put the white-rosé one on a barette and so you can wear it as accesoir in you hair :)

I also sent one of these on a box to a friend in Australia.

I think they would also look great on a card, will have to try that out soon.
Tell me what you think :)
I hope everyone will have a great week
Happy Crafting!!!!!
Maria :)

2 comments:

Petra said...

I think these are Beautiful Maria!

Anne-Marie said...

Very pretty, sweetie.....would look gorgeous on a card, or even as a lapel pin. :)