RSS

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I like my cardset part 2

Hello and thank you for stopping by!!! Today I want to share another baby-card with you that I made for the cardset. I kept it green to have a kind of neutral card that my friend can use for a baby girl or boy. For the background of the card I stamped with my embossing ink pad on the white card and then colored it with pearl-chalk from joycrafts. The border on the right side of the card is made out of light green vellum paper and I heat-embossed the small feet on it with light green ink and clear embossing powder. The image on this card is another 3D layer image with pop dots. I finished the card with a bit of pastel green ribbon and made a not in the middle.
Tell me what you think?


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend
I hope you like the cards and HAPPY CRAFTING :)

Maria :)

0 comments: