RSS

Friday, April 22, 2011

I like weddings :)

Hello and thank you for stopping by!! Today I want to share two things with you. First is the card I made for my sister´s wedding in march. It was a last minute card as I almost forgot to make one as I was very busy creating the table decoartion for the wedding. I used the same colors for the card that I used for the decoration. And this brings me to the second thing I want to share with you. I made this water lilies and tealights for my sisters wedding to decorate the tables. And maybe some of you want to know how to make such flowers. For all that want to know how I wrote this tutorial here . There you find the instructions step to step. If you still have questions about it, don´t hestitate to ask in the comment section.

Hope you like them and HAPPY CRAFTING
Maria :)

0 comments: