RSS

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I like chocolate :)

Hello and thank you for stopping by!!!! Who doesn´t like chocolat you may think, huh?
Well today I want to share a card with you, I made for a Chocolate Swap on Paper Craft Planet. Sounds yummy, huh? The task for this Swap was it to send 3 pieces/bars of chocolate as minimum to a chosen partner and add a card to the package that has a chocolate theme. I found the inspiration in the Papercraft inspirations magazine :) I love how the chocolate pieces turned out on this card :) On the first look hard to believe that they are just colored on brown cardstock. I hope that my chocolate swap partner didn´t bite in her card too ;) I used sticker letters for the writing and also added some blue-brown-pink ribbon arround my card-chocolatebar.

I hope you like the card and HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

Maria :)

5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Really yummy lookin' card, there, Maria!
Received your cute froggy card this morning...Bevan loves it...tried to eat the l'il googly-eyed frog!
Thank you, my sweet friend!
Hugs from Bevan and Grandma xxx

Anne said...

I saw this shortly after you made it, and it it still mindblowing... made me watch the movie Chocolat with uliette Binoche andJohnny Depp (if you haven't seen it - SEE IT!!) :o)

Petra said...

It looks so real!

Kim Burmeister said...

Holy Moly! This is awesome! It looks so real.....I want a piece of chocolate NOW....LOL!

Newport News Security System said...

Thanks for sharing thiss