RSS

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

sorry that I´m late

Hello and thank you for stopping by!!! I´m sorry that I haven´t posted for such a loooooooooong time. But my Traineeship, my homework for it , my final term paper and a huge pile of tests and exams kept me very very busy til now.But I will try to catch up from now on a bit more.

So in this post I want to share with you some 3D-projects I did during the last months.
The first thing I would want to show you is this cute giftcard-purse. I saw it on Kim Burmeisters Blog (Clearlyinspired.blogspot.com) and had to try it myself. Its great for giftcards or small sweets and just looks cute :)


Another project-idea I saw came also from Kim´s Blog. Its a Pizza Box with small cards and envelopes in it. Its great for thank you cards or just small greeting cards you can add to gifts or sweets. I made a few of those as christmasgifts for friends in the USA.




And last but not least I made this cute little note-pad holder after I saw the 3D-challenge on Paper-Craft-Planet. Thats a really great website, where you can get a huge lot of creative ideas and can meet a lot of great creative people as well :)



So thats for now. I will try to post again very soon, but can´t promise to do it regularly, due to exam comming up soon but I will try to post at least once a month :) I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Hope you liked the projects and HAPPY CRAFTING
Maria :)

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Maria,

Your gift bag is lovely, love the colours but then so is everything else you do.
See you round.
Vicky

Petra said...

Love everything you made, you're such a talented crafter :) looking forward to seeing all future posts!